National Speaker, Expert Witness on Privacy and Data Trafficking, Education Consultant
• Filed and won a federal complaint against the Pennsylvania Department of Education for developing, researching, and testing of attitudes, values, and dispositions in the Pennsylvania Educational Quality Assessment (EQA). Basic Education Circular 8-90 (Psychological and Psychiatric testing, assessment, treatment and intervention) revealed that these abusive and experimental programs were being used in every school across the state of Pennsylvania.
• The EQA violated federal law, the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA). The federal PPRA was used to resolve my complaint against the Pennsylvania State Dept. of Education. My complaint resulted in a policy being put in place to protect children and families from abusive and experimental programs at schools.
• Speaker in 36 states on Outcome Based Education 1992-1998.
• As Chairman of Pennsylvania Coalition for Academic Excellence and Save Our Schools Network, I directed and arranged over 40 local town meetings, seminars, and radio interviews in Pennsylvania at which I explained the issues of outcome based education at school board meetings, taxpayer organizations, and private associations across the state,
• Presented legislative briefings to members of the House and Senate in Harrisburg about the impact of Title I, IDEA, Workforce Training, and the Medicalization of schools under GOALS 2000, the national goals initiative.
• Lead a parent delegation in Washington DC meeting with Commissioner Emerson Elliott of the National Center for Education Statistics. Subject of conference was “Privacy and Data Collection being carried out through the National Assessment of Educational Progress and the National Educational Longitudinal Study.”
• Subject of and main researcher for the book Educating for the New World Order which details Anita Hoge’s personal journey uncovering unethical and illegal psychological and psychiatric activities in the classrooms of America through testing and experimental interventions to change the attitudes, values, beliefs, and dispositions of students.
• Speaker at Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Washington, D.C. at which I explained the dangers of Outcome Based Education, the impact of controversial affective domain activities, and my personal experience filing suit against the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
• Speaker, Stanford University, Conference on Computers, Freedom, and Privacy, 1995 at which I debated Barbara Clements, Executive Director, Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), regarding data collection and testing in the affective domain.
• Expert Witness, Department of Interior National Infrastructure Health and Education Data Security hearing, December 8, 1994 at which I presented a paper entitled “Exposing The Medicalization of Schools”. This paper explained how Medicaid would become the financial vehicle mandating and remediating mental health outcomes. It explained how schools would be required to obtain a partial hospitalization license to bill for Medicaid through Mental Health Wrap-Around Services at school through the identification and re-definition of disabilities of ALL children as “AT RISK” through Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, thus substantiating the following statement by Ira Magaziner, Hillary Care hearings, Washington, D.C: "Medicaid would merge into the main healthcare system."
• Expert Witness: Pennsylvania House of Representatives Hearings on Medicaid and the Medicalization of Schools and Community Hub Schools, 1995, HR 37, Chairman, Representative Sam Rohrer.
• Speaker, Littleton, Colorado School Board, regarding controversial and dangerous curriculum in the affective domain, 1995.
• Expert Witness: Ohio Supreme Court Case, Rea vs. Ohio Department of Education. This case, won by parents, was based on evidence of Ohio Department of Education’s testing and scoring of attitudes and values in the Ohio Proficiency Test.
• Expert Witness: Lawsuit of Parents vs. Gateway School District, University of Pittsburgh, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, School Board members, and the teachers union, where a psychological program called PSWIM, was implemented in the Gateway School District in the elementary grades without the knowledge or consent of parents. The project was called Pittsburgh Schoolwide Intervention Model, PSWIM, a Title I program.
• Author: articles written and published on Common Core Dangers, FERPA, Family Education Rights in Privacy Act, Data Collection, Privacy Issues, and PPRA, the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment, and testing in the affective domain.
In 1990, I filed and won a federal investigation against the Pennsylvania Department of Education. This victory, accomplished due to filing a federal complaint against the Educational Quality Assessment, EQA, and the U.S. Department of Education's National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) under the federal Protection of Pupils Rights Amendment, forced the Pennsylvania EQA to be withdrawn. The resolution of this case forced the US Department of Education to do their job to investigate the psychological testing of children without informed written parental consent. However, the NAEP itself was never investigated, although documents had proven that NAEP did experimental research and used different states to pilot its agenda by embedding NAEP test items/questions into the Pennsylvania EQA as well as into other state assessments.
Subject and main researcher for the book, Educating for the New World Order. This book covers my incredible journey into the devious and deceptive operations of our government/education sysstem to change the values, attitudes and beliefs of American children to accept a New World Order. This story was the first public expose, documenting the expansive data collection operation of our government establishing micro-records on individual people in the United States. Experimentation, illegal testing, and data collection is exposed.
I was an invited speaker and lectured all over the Unites States in the nineteen nineties exposing illegal and controversial testing, curriculum, and collection of data by our government. Arranged and lectured at town hall meetings all across the state of Pennsylvania at which I urged the withdrawal of affective student learning outcomes and the removal of Outcome Based Education. In January of 1992, parents in Pennsylvania won the battle against OBE when the Independent Regulatory Review Board requested that the State Board of Education remove all outcomes which dealt with attitudes, habits, traits, feelings, values, and opinions which are subjective and difficult to measure; and that the remaining outcomes be defined and coordinated with academic requirements that can be measured. The battle continues.
Current published articles:
News With Views, The Greatest Christmas Gift to America 2014
News With Views, Common Core, Choice and Charter Schools
News With Views, Common Core Face-off
Common Core Face-off
Common Core Global Communion
States Fall For Obama's Carrot
Abolishing Representative Government, Common Core, Choice, Charter Schools
The End of Family Privacy Rights
Obama's Dream Come True, Nationalizing Education
Charter Schools Are a Trap
BF Skinner's Perfect Laboratory
FERPA Gets Blasted For Disclosure of Personal Student Info
FERPA Could Your DNA Target You For Government Intervention?
Common Core Mold Cookie Cutter Kids
|The Greatest Christmas Present to America 2014|