Make this go VIRAL!!!
PLEASE FORWARD THIS POST TO ALL AMERICANS HERE AND ABROAD.
CALL, CALL, CALL 202-224-3121!
HR 5:Read Text »
Last Updated: Jul 13, 2015
Text of S. 1177: Every Child Achieves Act of 2015 (Passed the ...
VOTE ON REAUTHORIZATION OF ESEA (RECONCILIATION OF HR 5 and S1177) TO TAKE PLACE VERY SOON.
By Allie Grasgreen Ciaramella | 11/13/2015 10:00 AM EDT
With help from Kimberly Hefling and Maggie Severns
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING: Lawmakers have an agreement on a No Child Left Behind reauthorization and plan to name conferees in the House next week, according to multiple sources familiar with the ongoing negotiations. The agreement keeps Congress on track to pass a rewrite of the law before the end of the year, if things move smoothly. Lawmakers and aides have been working to hash out a compromise between the House- and Senate-passed bills since July; the House leadership tumult briefly scrambled plans to get the law reauthorized, but recently negotiators have buckled down. More from Maggie Severns: http://politico.pro/1MFhF9r.
- So... what will be in it? Among the contentious issues negotiators have been wrangling over are accountability and how much authority the education secretary should have. Multiple insiders told Morning Education to expect some unusual solutions when it comes to accountability for schools.
- What's next? Both the House and the Senate need to appoint conferees, then the conference committee will hold at least one meeting. Any deal on a bill after that will need to pass back through the House and Senate before heading to the president's desk.
- Business Roundtable President John Engler is asking House and Senate leaders to keep accountability strong in the new law. "Both the Senate and House versions of ESEA legislation contain elements that business leaders support, but more needs to be done to deliver a meaningful education to our students," Engler writes in a letter sent Thursday, provided first to Morning Education. He is also asking lawmakers to include an opt-out requirement stating that states must test at least 95 percent of students annually in order to receive federal funds. See the letter: http://bit.ly/1QkZUic.
From Nelson Mullins Affiliations:
News and Press
Reports began circulating this week that an Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) reauthorization deal has been reached with a Conference Report likely to be introduced after Thanksgiving. Conferees could be officially announced next week with the House likely to take up the Conference Report the week after Thanksgiving followed by the Senate. This timeline is unofficial and could likely change as the process unfolds depending on, among other factors, whether the Conference Report will have the support of House Republicans and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI).
The House was in recess this week, while the Senate went into recess on Tuesday evening. They will reconvene next Monday.
EducationCounsel, in partnership with the Council of Chief State School Officers and the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders, published a new resource entitled, “Navigating the Transition: A Legal Primer on Using New State Student Assessments in Educator Evaluation.” The resource provides guidance to states and school districts as they determine how the transition to new state assessments for students will impact their educator evaluation systems. Access the resource here.
Members of Congress […]
Your globalist UN-loving elected officials, in both parties, are counting on you to put off calling 202-224-3121 to demand they vote NO on whatever comes out of Conference Committee. They count on you to be:
(1) too involved with Thanksgiving and Christmas plans.
(2) glued to the networks watching the 2016 presidential election hoop-la-la
(3) busy nitpicking the text of the Every Child Achieves Act (CONGRESSMAN KLINE AND SENATOR ALEXANDER) version presented to Conference Committee last September) while they slip through this Carnegie/Engler/Gates/Vander Ark communist (Vygotsky/Bloom/Skinner Universal Design of Learning) brainwashing piece of legislation which will change forever not only education, including early childhood, private, religious, and home school, but also including how delivery of all services: health, mental health, leisure, transportation, housing, labor, workforce training, mandatory community service, etc. will be changed, and obtained LIFELONG through communist regional government (community schools/unelected council form of government) and tax-funded school choice/charters with unelected boards.
Don't forget the National Alliance of Business 1990s letterhead which stated: "Kindergarten to Age 80 workforce training".
Here is THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY PLAN, 1946.
FOR INFORMATION ON THE HISTORY BEHIND THIS TOTALITARIAN BILL PLEASE READ THE POSTS AT THIS BLOG.
Especially click on: ABCs of DumbDown: RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT # 4,
This legislation is a "game changer" for America as we have known her.
[Remember passage of another constitution/nation/family-busting piece of legislation, The Federal Reserve Act, two days before Christmas in 1913.]
The enactment of the Federal Reserve Act
After months of hearings, amendments, and debates the Federal Reserve Act passed Congress in December, 1913. The bill passed the House by an overwhelming majority of 298 to 60 on December 22, 1913 and passed the Senate the next day by a vote of 43 to 25. An earlier version of the bill had passed the Senate 54 to 34, but almost 30 senators had left for Christmas vacation by the time the final bill came to a vote. Most every Democrat was in support of and most Republicans were against it.
Thank you very much and God bless you, your families, and our country as we have known it.