"Glenn Beck and Fathom Events invite you to your local movie theatre to experience a live national night of action against Common Core. WE WILL NOT CONFORM is a chance for anyone who’s tired of sitting idly by as the federal government continues its takeover of our schools to come together and do something about it.
"WE WILL NOT CONFORM isn’t a typical show, it’s an interactive experience where theatregoers will work with experts like Michelle Malkin, David Barton and others in pursuit of real, tangible strategies to wake up our friends and neighbors and make our voices heard. This isn’t an evening about observing, it’s a chance to learn, share and engage with people as frustrated and motivated as you are. By the end of the night, the brainpower, experience, and passion of thousands of people from around the country will be captured in a comprehensive, unified plan of action distributed to all participants."
(Promo e-mail sent by Eagle Forum of Alabama, July 11, 2014 with the heading "July 22nd - We Will Not Conform - at Theatres! Make Your reservation now") [emphasis added]
|This Glenn Beck movie promo graphic was included the Alabama Eagle Forum e-mail|
- John Ayers is Brother of Weatherman, Bill Ayers
- John Ayers has had extensive involvement with leaders of Bill Ayer’s Students for a Democratic Society which morphed into the bomb-throwing Weather Underground—these same leaders (B. Ayers & M. Klonsky) later created the Small Schools Workshop which was created for the purpose of transitioning public schools into Charters. As reported by John Sexton:
The Joyce Foundation gave $50K to a group called Leadership for Quality Education run by Bill Ayers’ brother John Ayers. According to this May 1998 issue of Catalyst magazine (a periodical focused on Chicago school reform) Leadership for Quality Education is “a corporate group that administers the umbrella Small Schools Coalition.” The Small School Coalition website shows John and Bill Ayers are the lead members on the “Policy Committee.” In short, the Ayers brothers were partners in the Small Schools initiatives in Chicago. A donation to LQE, for all intents and purposes, was support for Bill Ayers vision for Chicago schools.
Even as Obama worked with Ayers at CAC, the foundation gives $337,556 to the Small Schools workshop at the University of Chicago.
An additional $95K to John Ayers’ Leadership for Quality Education “To continue assisting the recruitment, startup, and operation of charter schools in Chicago.”
- John Ayers has had extensive involvement with other notables. See:
- John Ayers has had extensive involvement with and leadership of:
- The failed Chicago school reforms along with Paul Vallas (former Superintendent of LA’s Recovery School District) and current Secretary of Education, Arne Duncan.
- The National Association of Charter School Authorizers as a senior associate: http://keywiki.org/index.php/John_Ayers
- The Carnegie Foundation http://www.carnegiefoundation.org/newsroom/carnegie-names-john-ayers-new-vice-president
- And, now, Cowen Institute at Tulane: http://tulane.edu/news/newwave/053112_ayers.cfm
Glenn Beck, along with Louisiana Governor Jindal and President Obama, supports the Ayers' School "Choice" Agenda which is Taxation Without Representation—the very issue that spawned a revolution out of which our great Republic was born.
Rather than explaining to people the hazard that School Choice is to our representative form of government, he has chosen to lead people into focusing on Common Core while the rest of the School Choice/Workforce Initiatives are put in place. From Beck's ad for his "We Will Not Conform" event:
“Besides, victories against Common Core at all levels
only help to pave the way to expand school choice opportunities”[emphasis added]
Glenn Beck can only announce, “I Will Not Conform” because, quite obviously…
... he already has.
Reported by The People LLC, 3D Research Group
See: Carnegie in Charge of Phony Anti-Common Core Movement
Read: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of the Village